پرش به ناوبری پرش به جستجو
- آب رفتن؛ کاهیدن:
- Your sweater will shrink if you wash it at too high a temperature.
- The company's profits have shrunk from $5.5 million to $1.25 million.
- The productivity improvements have shrunk our costs by 25 percent.
- فلنگ بستن؛ گریختن:
- The child shrank behind the sofa as his father shouted at him.
- When she was younger she would shrink (away) from me whenever I spoke to her.
- فروییدن؛ کوچکیدن:
- If the size of all flex items is larger than the flex container, items shrink to fit according to flex-shrink.
shrink (جمع shrinks)