- قصور کردن؛ نکول کردن
- People who default on their mortgage repayments may have their home repossessed.
default (جمع defaults)
- پیشنهاده؛ پیشفرض؛ پیشانگاشته:
- Unless something else is agreed, the default is to meet at the hotel at 7.00 p.m.
- The computer will take 0 as the default value, unless you type in something different.
- عدم پرداخت؛ قصور در پرداخت؛ غفلت؛ کوتاهی:
- Defaults on loan repayments have reached 52,000 a month.
- Any default on your mortgage payments may mean you will lose your house.
- Since they refuse to reply, I think we've won the argument by default (= because of their failure to act).
- The national student loan default rate (= the number of people failing to pay) is estimated at one in ten.