expression (جمع expressions)
- بیان؛ ابراز:
- Freedom of expression is a basic human right.
- He wrote her a poem as an expression of his love.
- It's better to give expression to (= show) your anger, rather than hiding it.
- حالت چهره:
- I could tell from her expression that something serious had happened.
- Mark always has such a miserable expression on his face.
- He uses a lot of unusual expressions.
- "A can of worms" is an expression that means "a difficult situation".
- (ریاضی) عبارت؛ عبارت جبری:
- 4xy2 is an expression.
- (برنامهنویسی) ارزاک:
- An expression evaluates to a value.