پرش به ناوبری پرش به جستجو
- At the end of the lecture, I'd like all the students to divide into small discussion groups.
- After the Second World War Germany was divided into two separate countries.
- شریکیدن؛ بخشیدن:
- I think we should divide (up) the costs equally among/between us.
- جدایاندن؛ سواییدن:
- There's a narrow alley that divides our house from the one next door.
- This path marks the dividing line between my land and my neighbour's.
- The party is divided on/over the issue of capital punishment.