- بندیلدن؛ بستن:
- She packed a small suitcase for the weekend.
- He just packed his bags and walked out on his wife and children.
- She packed the vase in tissue paper to protect it.
- Thousands of fans are packing into the stadium.
- Fans packed the stadium to watch the final game.
- فشردن؛ فشارردن:
- The wind has packed the snow against the garage door.
- The snow has packed down tightly, making the streets dangerous to walk on.
- حملیدن؛ بردن:
- to pack a gun
- Each missile packs several warheads.
- This gun packs (= has) a lot of firepower.
pack (جمع packs)
- (رایانش) بسته:
- The information pack consists of a brochure and a map.
- My uncle was the leader of my Cub pack.
- جماعت؛ گروه:
- a pack of thieves
- A pack of journalists was waiting outside the White House.
- a pack of cigarettes/gum
- کیسه؛ پانسمان:
- Hold this ice pack to your head to stop the bruising.
- a wolf pack
- a pack of wild dogs
- ماسک صورت