پرش به ناوبری پرش به جستجو
- برپایدن؛ برپا کردن:
- A committee has been set up to organize social events for the students.
- She plans to set up her own business.
- They've set up a fund for victims of the earthquake.
- گزاشتن؛ برگزار کردن:
- We need to set up a meeting to discuss the proposals.
- The government has agreed to set up a public enquiry.
- آمادن؛ مهیایدن:
- Winning the lottery has set them up for life.
- A good breakfast really sets you up for the day.
- آزمودن؛ نمایاندن؛ محک زدن:
- They claimed that they weren't selling drugs, but that they'd been set up by the police.